NoVar is over!! thank god. we lost, badly . oh well. It's over and I don't have to worry about it till next year.
Saw james bond last night - don't really care for it one way or the other - but I really want to see role models.
In the meantime, I should start studying for finals especially if we go out tonight as planned. Which I'm excited for, but I can't seem to make myself move from my dorm. Whatever.
also- Go Mizzou
ok peace out
ps. those cadillac commericals are pretty sweet. and yes I know they've been on forever, but one just came on while I was typing this.
and one more thing - I found someone who's just as obsessed with Joss Whedon as we are. Exciting I know :) and I saw a preview for Dollhouse - it looks sweet. Whatever happened to that campaign to save the show before it began?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i want dollhouse not to get cancelled. i'm gonna cross my fingers.
role models is too effing hilarious.
ps the word verification for me to post this comment is "confaill" thaaat's funny.
Post a Comment